About Plantation Homes
Over the past 22 years, Plantation Homes has established itself as a leader in new home design, innovation, sustainability and service excellence. We have built a solid reputation and presence in Queensland, with a consistent record of achievement, and plans for continued growth and expansion.
Plantation Homes is extremely proud to have been named Queensland’s Professional Major Builder for the fourth consecutive year by the Housing Industry Association (HIA). This prestigious award is the highest accolade in the new home construction industry and stands as an absolute testament to the quality, professionalism and expertise that Plantation Homes delivers to customers every day.
The backing of parent company Henley Properties, in partnership with Sumitomo Forestry, sees Plantation Homes represent unrivalled economies of scale. This unique advantage affords us unsurpassed expertise in building systems and product design. With heavy investment in areas of innovative technologies, and research and development, we are well placed to continue to deliver dream homes that maximise the very best aspects of what a Queensland lifestyle has to offer, now and into the future.
Some key points about Plantation Homes:
- We have grown to a permanent employee base of over 200 and we create work for more than 500 trades and supply partners.
- Renowned for our commitment, expertise and insight, we are leading the way with our design, delivery and quality guarantees. Since our establishment, we have built over 11,000 homes and now have over 80 designs across all of our ranges.
- Our focus has always been about building tomorrow's homes, today, setting the benchmark for the industry. From being the first major builder to introduce 5-star energy rated homes, to the first major builder to deliver Australia's first zero emission home, our environmental commitment is steadfast and continues to evolve every day in our ongoing research and development initiatives, design and construction approach and partnerships with major industry organisations.
- Our commitment to delivering service without compromise represents our major point of difference. To continue to meet and exceed our commitment to 'Service Excellence', we need to make sure that we identify, attract, retain and develop the very best people in our Plantation family.
- Our 50 Year Structural Guarantee is backed by our solid reputation, so customers are assured that they have made the right decision in choosing a Plantation home. Our Quality Assurance program provides additional peace of mind that our homes are built to a level of excellence.
- Plantation Homes has always had a strong commitment towards supporting and giving back to the community both locally, nationally and overseas. Our philanthropic work proves just how much can be achieved when individuals band together towards a vision of change. To date, nationally Henley has raised over $22 million, and built strong partnerships with charities such as the Royal Children's hospital in Melbourne and Mater Hospital in Queensland.
Our Core Values
- Commitment to Quality
- Behave with Integrity
- Collaborative Communication
- Deliver Service Excellence
The core work ethic of all our employees is a genuine commitment to deliver service excellence in the form of integrity, collaborative communication, professionalism and a commitment to quality.
Our customers measure us on this commitment and we aim to not only meet these expectations but exceed them. We are always looking for people with experience in construction, drafting, estimating, sales, marketing, and customer service. We seek people to join our business who align with our core values, who take a pro-active approach and ?
If you have a mindset where exceptional is the standard then why not choose a career with Plantation Homes? Click here to see what it’s like to work for Queensland’s Number 1 builder
- About Plantation Homes
- Why work for us?
- Browse all current job opportunities
- Our Recruitment Process
- View Company Websites:
- Henley (VIC)
- Plantation Homes (QLD)
- Ready Built Homes
For futher information on careers at Plantation Homes please contact us via:
phone: (07) 3290 8896